Friday, May 25, 2012

23 Jan 2012

Brothern since the premortal existence, i am very thankful that you have been my brothers and for all the hard work and example you have all given me seriously i feel very blessed to have brothers that are and were and will for ever be the greatest missionaries. i am so very thankful that you were all able to go before me and be such amazing missionaries, the reason for writing this quick email is just so i can finally feel free of the pressure you have all put on me, which by the way i am thankful for because it has made me who i am today it has made me work harder than ever just so i could messure up to your standards. but the thing is i just never felt that i could get to your level, tyler and mike were both assistents and i have always thought that if i am not assistent i will never be able to messure up to your level. but i also remember various time mike telling me that his time in the office was very hard for him because he did not have the whole day to preach the gospel, so i have always felt the same but i finally feel just good, just tranquilo just calm i guess, the other day president called and notified me i was going to be the next assistent, i felt at last i had accomplished what i needed to do to be able to call myself an olsen missionary an ELDER OLSEN and then after that just came the thought but what am i going to do sitting all day i am going to kill myself, i expressed my thanks to pres. and politley told him i would prefer to stay in the field, he told me that i would still be a missionary and still work if i was in the office, but i told him i just need to stay in the field, but the reason i tell you guys is just at last i feel like we are all the same i love you guys a ton, i would appreciate if you would not tell this to anyone, it is an experience very personal. but i just finally feel like i have really joined with the sons of mosiah, STEVE; MIKE;TYLER; JUSTIN four ELDER OLSEN really i love our name it is the greatest i love you all Have a great week rememeber we can do anything, we are different and it is for a reason, the lord has not given us the special talents to sit around, you still have the priesthood GET OUT THERE AND BAPTIZE, do everything you can for the work of the lord, WE ARE THE SOLDIERS OF GOD: fighting his battles against the armies of satan, I know your not fulltime missionaries but since when did it finish the work of the lord is without end. KEEP FIGHTING. NEVER GIVE UP NEVER SURRENDER!!!
HURRAH POR ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Olsen

1 comment:

  1. Steve I thought Justin sent this to just me and Tyler? Why did you post it? haha

    ReplyDelete