Monday, October 24, 2011

24 Oct 2011

WOW i wrote you guys last week but the internet was slow and so the email did not send in time..
But wow this is so crazy to think i do not have a house, jajaja but how are the kids taking it i hope they do not cry to often that would make me super sad, they gotta think of this as a time to just grow together as a family and have more fun together, i hope it is all good with that, i just still can not believe you have really changed houses, what is everyone going to do... is janessa living with steve and mike, and where is mike, where is steve, the only one of my brothers that has written me is tyler and half of the time it is nicole writtinng haha but i think i understand it a little better, i believe tyler is in idaho studying, steve and mike and janessa i have no idea what they are doing.... and amanda adam andrew and sam are all in ZION, with mom and dad...
just a quick question.. where am i going to live jajaj
That came to my mind pretty quick and has been distracting me this whole week because my unit is in salt lake, and it is 2 battallion 23 marine corp. fox company..... anyway i dont know what i am going to do with all of that.
I got alot of questions that is my this email is so scattered, i honestly just do not know what to think, all of my family is changed...
I guess i just always thought everything would always be the same, and i would get home to the same stuff, but life is not like that, i´m sure nefi felt the same, one day got home from school, or work, and his dad is just like well boys lets go camping in the desert.... man if you really think of the obedience and love to God that nefi had.. we can always learn something new from nefi.
But i hope you have kept care of my stuff.. it is super expensive to buy it again.

But this week was good i feel like i am finally able to work with the members, as you all know it has been rather difficult in the district for me, but with the recent members helping us we now have alot of new investigators and they have friends in the church so i am alot happier, it is just you feel so much relief when everything finally starts to come together after so much work, and prayers. The new investigators are Felicidad and her husband Mario and there two children, they are the most humble people i haave taught in my mission, they arre not married, and they live in complete poverty, after the first lesson the tentacion came into my mind to just think they are never going to progress they do not have money to get married or the education to understand our message.. i was proved wrong they all came to church by themselves, that is just what the spirit of the lord can do to someone... and it was super funny because during our gospel principles class my companion was speaking and he gave felicidad a folleto to read a small paragraph after finishing the paragraph she just kept reading, my companion tried to explain that ya that is good, but she just kept reading... she has a sweet spirit.. her husband mario has problems with the word of wisdom, and they have had serious problems in the past with there relacionshiop and i think that is why when two servants of the lord show up at the house,, they realize who we are and what we can do to help them solve there problems... i love this work there is nothing better than helping out the children of our heavenly father...
Another quick story that just made me super happy... so last nigh we were teaching lidia ortiz her son and daughters were recentlly baptized she however was not due to problems with her papers and is not married.. but is the most loyal sistter in the church... anyway last night and we were getting ready to she just starts telling me how much she loves her son from the united states, and she said it like this. te quirro mucho mi hijito chocito.. i love you alot my little white son... haha ah man it makes me so happy, i love the people of bolivia. my best relacionships have been with moms i dont know why but i am just a big mamas boy. sis. roxanna, sis ortiz. sis. mendez, sis soliz. i love tihis work, keep praying for me and nanny wrote me i do not have time to write her but slacks would be amazing. same size i think 32 but if she could send me black.. love you all.
Se cuida mis hermanitos no quirro que sean triste, esta es una oportunidad de aprender y unirse mas como familia.
ARRIBA BOLIVIA
Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment