Monday, October 24, 2011

10 Oct 2011

So this week we had three baptisms, alexandro is super stoked he is just wanting to go oon a mission and preach the gospel, he is the bomb. it has been my goal my whole mission to be able to baptize someone and for him to go on the misison i believe this young man will be one of them, other than that i have been doing really good. i am getting more tired i dont know what is happening but it takes alot more out of me to keep the pace i have had my whole mission. but i will never stop. i love my life it is the best. it is difficult to be in bolivia at times because everyone wants to marry me. last week we went to the dentist because my comp has some problems and the dentist come out and just looks and me and says "Ella esta enamorada de vos" (my secretary is in love with you.)
and she was right there in front of me, did not know what to say so i just said "hermana tiene que ir a la iglesia"(sister you have to go to church) super akward but priceless moments. i dont think that will ever have that happen in the USA. But being a missionary is the best in the world. yesterday everyone told me i have to become a pastor, sadly our church does not pay the bishops. but not kidding i could make a good church and i would be an amazing pastor. i think i would call my church "Elder Olsens ARK".(Arca de Elder Olsen) there is so many evengelistas here it is super funny the names they think up for the churches some day i will tell you all of them. and many other grand stories.
I know this email is a little scattered but i just had alot of thoughts in my head. take care and wish adam a happy bday, i would like to know if he is still super small. has he grown? is sam still chubby? andrew still super skinny ? amanda still the best at Biking? anyway lve you all .
Elder Olsen
BOLIVIA the bomba.
a quick spiritual thought, today i was reading in mosiah and i read mosiah 2 i know everyone knows and has memorized 2.17 but the whole chapter is amazing really gave me a good look on what a real leader should do. I encourage you all to study it and apply it in your lives. we are in the army of the lord, he needs leaders. not losers. Be BOLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment