Tuesday, June 7, 2011

6 June 2011

WOW, so i am still in montero and it is officially the longest time i have in one zone, or one area,
right now i am with elder parrales the lord is really helping me with my ability to love and serve my companions
i am actually really excited for this transfer we have alot of really good investigators we are just waiting for some
really stupid reasons, one of them is marriage, another is they do not have permission from parents, but
they are all amazing people,

the biggest thing i have learned in my mission is to just be happy and the best way to
be happy is to smile all the time whenever i am teaching i am just trying my best to just smile, there really is
alot of power in a friendly smile, the funniest is fast sundays, it iswhenever i walk up to bear my testimony i just
sit at the pulpit and smile for a couple minutes until i see that everyone else is smiling, i have not decided if they smile
becaue they are happy also or because it is funny to see a white kid stand there smiling, either way it makes everyone
a little bit happier.

Sorry i have not written very much these last two weeks it is just really there is not time. i try my best but i am really trying
to lose my self in the work.

so i got a letter from darin hillyard, first off i cant imagine him being fat. second it was probably the funniest thing i have ever read
i am so thankful for all of your prayers and everything you have done for me.

Please pray for mario he is 15 his dad says he can be baptized but his mom no. he is a stud, janessa you have permission to marry him

Love ELder Olsen.

No comments:

Post a Comment